Sunday, September 05, 2010

10 days and counting.... REALLY!?!

So I have decided it is time to resurrect the good ol' BLOG! I'm still not convinced very many people will read it, but I guess I'll have to have some faith in that and just waiting and see. I guess at this point, at least I will have some grandparents and relatives who will tune in for some updates on "Baby K" when she arrives and begins to grow before our eyes (instead of in my belly)!
I have to admit: I read so many great blogs, some too good (A.Mc.), that I have been a little intimidated to return to this attempt at being whitty, insightful and entertaining. At this point, I know that most of the entertainment in our lives is going to come from our precious baby girl, so it really doesn't matter what I think :)
Yes, it's true! Baby K is suppose to make her big entrance in 10 days. Although I know it's unlikely it will be within that 24 hour period, I am ready for her whenever she is!! There is a lot to prepare but some days I feel like the most important preparation is mental. It's just so hard to imagine what it will be like when she is here and we get to take care of her every day! Caleb and I are excited about the adventure God has in store for us, but I know it will also be one of the most difficult things we will ever do together.
Despite the embarrassment, here is a little peek at just how much I have changed in this process. This is a picture of my mother and sister-in laws sharing the day at the Baby Shower the church hosted for me here in Boulder.

No comments: