Wednesday, September 08, 2010

39 weeks!

So, today marks one week.  I am home tonight to study for my Junior test at work.  Friday morning to will take a test which will constitute a promotion and raise when I get back from maternity leave.  This will be nice to recover from several weeks off with no pay, although..... I don't know.... God will provide!  He always does!
So for the update:

Some Braxton- Hicks
No real contractions
Baby K's head is very low but she still needs to line up front and center
No pain other than some ligament stuff
No really changes...........

That's all okay with me.  I will be praying for labor to begin on the 16th/17th.  Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery, healthy baby and confident parents!  :)

Back to studying.......

1 comment:

jerms said...

got it. thanks for the heads up.