Tuesday, February 24, 2009

As I wait

I am sitting in a random church parking lot, waiting for my husband with nothing but my iPhone to keep me occupied. If you have seen an iPhone before, u will know this is not hard. I am waiting for him because our car overheated on the way home from work. Our car overheated bc the secondary fan is not working. The fan is not working bc we hit a very large dog last night. Like 100 lbs. This being our second injured or dead animal accident in three months. It was slightly numerous listening to the insurance claims lady go over the process of taking our car in and getting a rental after going through five rental cars in the two months it took to get the deer accident fixed. Alas, my prince is here. Off for now!

2 comments:

the Emerson Letters said...

you hit a dog!?!?!?!
ha.
why??

love,
matt.

jerms said...

Haha. Now you just need a cat to run under your tires and that's a pretty sweet hat trick