Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm coming home!


I really can't believe it's already time, 3 months since I was on home turf! Anyway, I'm leaving campus in less than an hour. I just wanted to let you all know that you should get in touch with me while I'm in Regina because we HAVE TO hang out!!!! For those of you who aren't in Regina, you should come too! I will miss my OCers, somewhat...... ;) Especially if you are an incoming freshman... Anyway, just so my OC "peeps" won't feel left out... here's the pic of the day to tell you how much I LOVE OC!!!!

2 comments:

dave said...

sorry .. i dont think i can make it.

come to scotland.

its alright.

there's a castle in the middle of the city, for goodness sake.

Tyler said...

hey amanda. i have a blog now too. i couldn't resist. check it out. ill add you to my links list.

tylerisatschool.blogspot.com